MT IP Address
Sending SMS Using IP Based SMTP Authentication
Sending text messages using IP based authentication is a two step process. First you inform us of the IP address of your SMTP server. Second, you send a specially formatted email as explained below. If the email comes from the IP address registered with your account your email request will be converted into SMS and routed to the final destination.
1. Account Setup
- In your online account (www.upsidewireless.com) click on Contact Us and inform our network operations team of your SMTP server's IP address.
2. Create Email Message and send
- To: SMS_number_in_international_format@sms.upsidewireless.com
- cc: Leave empty
- bcc: Leave empty
- Subject: Leave empty or use one or all of the compression options.
- Message: Write the text of your SMS message (up to 160 characters)